What we do
If you live in Christchurch or Canterbury and a natural disaster or accident has damaged your home or light commercial building we will work with you and your insurance company to reinstate it as soon as possible to Master Builder standard. Our project managers also have access to all the other trades required to complete your job quickly and efficiently including quantity surveyors, engineers, plumbers, interior and exterior plasters, roofers, glaziers, tilers, joiners, carpet layers, drain layers, locksmiths, electricians, painters and decorators.
- Emergency works to minimize damage to your property
- 24 hour after hours call out service (call out fee applies)
- Secure the property to ensure the safety of you & others
- Dry out/pump the property to help dry out your property
- Help you through the insurance claims process
- Prepare a detailed reinstatement schedule detailing what work is required
- Liaise with the insurance company
- Prepare the property for the repair or rebuild
- Manage health and safety to Site Safe standards
- Protect surrounding structures
- Carry out the work as per the reinstatement schedule
- Clean up afterwards
Most importantly, we ensure you are happy throughout the process and with the end result!